Part 1 - Terms & Conditions of Use
1. Changes to these terms and the Site
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions on our site. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We can make changes and updates to our website to give our customers the best possible access to our products.
2. Access to the our webite
We cannot provide a guarantee that our webite, or any content on it, will always be available or that use of the website will be uninterrupted. We may withdraw, suspend or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for operational reasons or for business needs. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
3. Placing an order
You can shop as a guest or register on our site.
In order to place an order, you are at least 18 years old. If you are a minor, ask your parents or legal representatives to place the order in your name.
Once you have accessed to our websites, you must fill out the form with the necessary personal data that are requested and must click on the 'Pay' button to confirm the purchase.
When you have finished your order, we will send you an email with the details of your order.
In case there is any problem with the delivery of your order, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you about the situation and suggest alternative products that you may wish to purchase. Or offer the refund of the amount paid when placing the order.
You may cancel the order at any time and at no additional cost, provided that it has not been invoiced and sent through the shipping company. If the parcel has left our warehouse, you may reject it when being delivered by the shipping company but in this case, we will not refund shipping costs when refunding money for purchases.
The products availability on our websites may constantly changes and reflects the situation in real time. By adding an item to the shopping basket, it does not guarantee that it will be reserved for you, as other customers may have already purchased it. Only when the payment process has been completed, the product is effectively reserved for the customer.
We will make every effort to provide you with the products listed in your order confirmation. However, there may be times when it is impossible for us to supply such products because, for example, a stock issue. In these cases we will contact you to inform you and suggest alternative products that you may wish to purchase.
4. Use of materials on our site
We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you use the materials contained on our website without our knowledge and permission, you will be held legaly responsible.
5. Our responsibility
We are aware of the legal liability arising from failure to fulfill our obligations. This includes liability for death or personal injury in the event of negligence or negligence on the part of our employees, as well as for fraud or willful misrepresentation.
6. Our security
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You may not knowingly misuse our website for any purposee.g. for spreading viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
7. Country's laws apply to any disputes
We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
Part 2 - Terms & Conditions of supply
The conditions under which you make the purchase on the our website. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us.
2. Our contract
2a. The contract between us will come into force when we accept your order for execution.
2b. If we are unable to accept your order for processing, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product(s). This might be because a product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
Our products and payment
1. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only and your product may vary slightly from those images. The product descriptions on the website are subject to alteration by us without notice or any liability accruing to us.
2. Depending on the computer hardware, the colors may differ from those shown in the photos.
3. From time to time on our website our products may be subject to promotions or special offers. All promotions or offers will be subject to these terms and conditions. We may change the terms of the promotions or offers, or withdraw such, at any time and without prior notice.
4. The prices stated on the website will be inclusive of any VAT payable.
5. We accept Mastercard and Visa debit and credit cards, and PayPal.
Rights to end the contract
1. If you are ending the contract due to us (out of stock, defective product, incorrect price or description), we will refund you the full amount for the products not delivered.
2. As a customer then for most products bought on our website you have a legal right to change your mind and cancel the contact within 14 days and receive a refund but without shipping costs. To exercise these rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, you can email us at email@example.com. If you notify us after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You will be responsible for bearing the cost of returning the goods. We will process your refund within 14 days from the day on which we receive the products back and will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods which has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop or where the goods are in an unsuitable condition or with defaced packaging.
3. We may refuse to return the products if the products bought have been personalised or customised specifically for them or according to their particular specification.
Refunds and returns
It is our responsibility to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. If you think that any product you have received: does not match its description, does not meet any relevant guarantee we have made, is not of satisfactory quality, is otherwise faulty or defective, you must contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you to send us reasonable evidence of any product affected by such issues. Each complaint is considerred individually. Consumers who notify us of issues raised under this clause may, depending on the individual circumstances, have rights entitling them to a refund, repaired or replacement goods or be entitled to some money back.
Nothing in these terms will affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Other important terms
1. As owners of this website we may transfer this agreement to someone else. We also may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
2. When you want to transfer your rights to smeone else, you will need our. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
3. This contract is between you and us which means nobody else has any rights under this contract. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
4. If a court finds either part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of part are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
5. Enforcement of the terms of the contract may take place at a later date, which means that if you have not complied with the terms of our contract it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if you do not pay on time, we will still deliver the product to you and require payment for the goods at a later date.
6. Use of your personal data. We will only use your personal data in the ways set out, in accordance with applicable law.
7. Applicable laws. All these conditions are governed by English law, which entitles you to bring your case to an English court.